Thursday, October 21, 2004

Triumph!

Curious, but my blog post with this title has disappeared. Dropped out of sight. Gone. Ah, well, all I was doing was crowing about predicting the winner of Game Seven. I said the Yankee fans were better behaved than I expected, but they had eight innings to see that train roll down the track and the final outcome was predictable after the second inning. I also made some snide remarks about the relative size of the New York and Boston payrolls. Like, the difference in their payrolls is something like $57 million in 2004.

Now it is time to think ahead to Saturday. The Cardinals are a worthy opponent. No predictions here, but the Red Sox would probably win a barroom brawl and I suspect the World Series is going to have the ambience of a bare-knuckle fist fight. Red Sox in six. Not a prediction, just a guess.

No comments: