Thursday, September 30, 2010

whoa, hoss, not so fast

I'm going to keep this short. Today I learned that my lymphoma has reared its ugly head again. This will require two more chemo treatments in October, then more vital organ testing in November, and admission to Moffitt Cancer Center in mid-December if all goes well, not on November 9.

My heart surgery delayed my admission in August, as initially planned, but that surgery was necessary. Some good news is that (if all goes well) I will be back home in five weeks, not ten weeks as I understood earlier.

This my last use of this blog to post updates about my medical situation. Go to http://www.caringbridge.com/visit/al_galbraith for the rest of the story. That's an easier place for people to interact by leaving messages, and I'd love to hear from you.


No comments: